Kerala PSC has come up with notification to recruit LP UP Assistant posts for teachers. This was expected for few months and finally PSC has notified this on 31st December.
Candidates were eagerly waiting for this notification as the government has appointed all the people from the current LP UP Assistant rank list except one.
Major highlight of this notification is that the teachers eligibility test K-TET is mandatory to apply for the first time in the history for the post. Candidates who couldn’t pass K-TET are not allowed to apply for both LP and UP Assistant posts.
Official notification has not been updated yet in the Kerala PSC website.
Highlights of LP UP Assistant 2020 notification
- Notification date – 31st December 2019
- Last date for application 5th Feb 2020
- Category no: 516/2019, 517/2019
- Eligibility TTC/D.ed/B.Ed with K-TET
- K-TET is mandatory for the first time in the history for these two exams.