Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 ( KTET 2019 ) admit card / Hall ticket for writing exam is released by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan on 22nd January. The detailed steps to download the hall ticket is available here. Please go through the steps carefully and download and keep a copy of admit card before entering to the exam hall. Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall and write exam without a valid admit card/hall ticket which is downloaded from KTET official site.
Steps to download KTET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Go to official KTET site https://ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the link next to ‘DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET JANUARY 2019’
- You will be taken to Admit Card download form page.
- Enter following details carefully
- Application Number
- Application ID
- Click on ‘Download’ button
- The Admit card will open.
- Sometimes instead of opening it directly comes as save as option. In that case please select a folder to save the file
- if the pdf opens in the page, right click on the admit card and click ‘Save as’ and select a folder to save
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Instructions to KTET 2019 Candidates
1. All candidates are directed to put their signature in the space provided in the Admit Card.
2. Candidates should occupy seats 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
3. Candidates will not be admitted after 30 minutes of the scheduled start of the examination and will not be allowed to leave the hall till the end of the examination.
4. Candidates should bring ball-point pen (blue or black color ink only) for the examination. Calculator, Log Tables,
Electronic Communication devices in any form will not be allowed. Pencil/Eraser is also not permitted.
5. The Admit Card should be presented for verification and the candidate should sign in the Attendance Sheet when
directed to do so by the Invigilator
6. Candidates are under the disciplinary control of the Chief Superintendent of the Venue. Any candidate, if found guilty of improper conduct during the examination will be disqualified.
7. Candidates should ensure that they are getting the same set (A,B,C,D) of question booklets for Part 1, 2 and 3.
8. Candidate should bubble the question booklet code in the OMR sheet.
9. Candidates are permitted to appear only for the subjects/languages for which they have applied, that is given
in the admit card. Any attempt to change the same will adversely affect the candidate.
10. At the end of the examination, candidate should handover the original OMR answer sheet to the Invigilator.
11. Candidature in the examination is purely provisional and the eligibility will be subject to satisfying the criteria specified in the prospectus for K-TET January 2019.
12. Mobile phones and other Electronic Communication devices are banned in the premises of the Examination center.
Kerala TET 2019 ( KTET 2019 ) examination dates and time
|Category||Date of Examination||Duration||Time|
|K-TET I||02/02/2019 – Saturday||10.00 am – 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET II||02/02/2019 – Saturday||2.00 pm -4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET III||04/02/2019 – Monday||2.30 pm – 5.00 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET IV||06/02/2019 – Wednesday||2.30 pm – 5.00 pm||2 ½ hrs|